Thursday, August 04, 2005

hurray!

thanks to 3 straight hours of knitting at the meetup last might, my clapotis is now finished. and, i'm wearing it today to keep from freezing to death in this meat locker that passes for an office. it was so nice to see everyone last night. i haven't been to meetup or s'n'b for a month (exactly a month, because that's when i started clapotis). finally got to meet mel, who always seems to end up on the opposite end of the looooong table from me at the knitting arts meetups. and mel, you rock. pretty please to post pictures of the ski masks asap! ;)

so, yeah. i've been ever so bad about the picture uploading. i have the darn things, I DO! i just haven't gotten around to uploading them. must.do.this.weekend! no excuses.


*edit: i forgot to mention; big, fat congratulations to jennifer for getting her groovy pattern published in crochet me online crochet magazine!

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Christina said...

It was great to see you at the Meetup Julia. Congrats on getting Clapotis finished! It looks really great. I love the yarn you chose.

Oh, and I'm looking for laptop suggestions on my other (non-knitting) blog - nyquist.blogspot.com. I'd love your recommendations if you have any!

~ Christina

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Becky said...

Yay! Pictures of Clapotis, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home